WHAT’S BEHIND THE BEAUTY IS GENIUS
It’s hard to beat Mother Nature, but DaVinci has done it. Our tiles are engineered to be lighter, to resist impact and to maintain their color longer. Constructed of a composite material made of virgin resins, UV and thermal stabilizers as well as a highly-specialized fire retardant. The result is a state-of-the-art tile that gives us the greatest degree of color control and consistency in the manufacturing process and an end product that endures beautifully in any climate.
- Available in 12″, 10″, 9″, 7″ and 6″ widths
- 1/2″ tile thickness
- Can be installed at 6”, 7”, 7-1/2”, and 8” exposure
- Modeled from actual slate for natural, non-repeating beauty
- Resistant to fading, rotting, cracking, and pests
- Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
- Tiles arrive at the job site bundled and pre-sorted by color and size, eliminating sorting and guesswork at the site
TESTING & BUILDING CODE APPROVALS
- Fire: ASTM E 108, Class A (Fire Classification Requirements)
- Impact: UL 2218, Class 4
- Wind: ASTM D 3161, Certified to 110mph
- High Velocity Hurricane Zone: TAS 125, up to 180mph ICC-ES ESR-2119
- Miami-Dade County, FL NOA #18-0521.01
- CA Title 24
- Texas Dept. of Insurance
- CCMC 14094-R
- WUI 4175
- LEED Contribution
A VIRTUALLY LIMITLESS COLOR PALETTE
DaVinci composite slate roofing tiles are available in a full spectrum of authentic slate colors. Each slate blend is formulated from different slate tones creating a natural variance in color, enhancing the realistic appearance and blending beautifully with its surroundings. Nobody offers you more color options than DaVinci—your only limitation is your imagination. Whether you’re selecting a single color or creating a custom blend or color, we’ve got you covered. See your color options come to life by using our color visualizer.
Cool Roof colors are available in Brownstone, Castle Gray, and Slate Gray. These premium blends were designed to reflect sunlight and heat away from your home. Cool Roof colors meet the Title 24 requirements for California residents. Learn more about ratings and compliance.