SET YOUR SITES HIGHER WITH INSPIRE
Inspire Slate Inspire Classic Slate’s textured surfaces and deckled edges are modeled from authentic natural slates, imparting a controlled uniformity that epitomizes natural slate roofing. Lightweight yet durable, Classic Slate delivers the appearance of a natural slate roof thanks to the low-cost, cutting-edge environmentally conscious material technology that goes into every slate.
- Beauty of Natural Slate
- Lightweight and Easy to Install
- Class 4 Hail Rated
- 110 MPH Wind Uplift Rated
- 50-Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Available Nationwide
TESTING PERFORMED RESULTS FOR
- Fire Rating In accordance with UL790 / ASTM E108 Class A* or Class C Fire Rated System. (Depending on system)
- Hail Rating In accordance with UL2218 Class 4
- Accelerated Ultra Violet Exposure In accordance with ASTM G154 Xenon Arc Chamber 9,500+ hours Tile exhibited virtually no fade and with no trace of cracking, spalling or deformation.
- Wind Driven Rain / Wind Uplift In accordance TAS 100-95; UL 580 Up to 110 mph. No tiles blew off, tore or blew upward.
- Freeze-Thaw Cycle In accordance with ASTM C666/C666M No signs of damage or cracking after 300+ cycles.
- Water Absorption In accordance with ASTM C272 No appreciable weight gain.
- Water Permeation In accordance with ASTM E96/E96M Tile shown to be impermeable per ASTM test methods.
- Approvals: Florida Building Code Org. FL#7409, FL#16269, FL#16856; Texas Department of Insurance RC-404; CCRR-0188, Miami-Dade Approved
- Inspire Classic Slate CCRR-0217
A VIRTUALLY LIMITLESS COLOR PALETTE
Inspire Classic Slate roofing products feature beautiful textured surfaces and edges. Available in an array of colors, Inspire tiles impart a controlled uniformity that epitomize natural slate roofing.
PREMIUM COOL ROOF COLORS
You do not have to compromise the beauty of your home to be sustainable. Inspire Classic Slate offers a wide palette of Cool Roof Colors that promote environmentally sustainable living. This is achieved by decreasing your home’s carbon footprint and energy consumption by as much as 15 percent, as stated by the Cool Roof Rating Council. Inspire Cool Roof products offer innovative color technology by reflecting the sun’s energy and keeping your home cooler, hence reducing the need for air conditioning while lowering its carbon footprint and heat island effect. Learn more about ratings and compliance.
PREMIUM COLOR BLENDS
Does your home’s exterior lend itself to a custom roof color? Enjoy the pleasure of Inspire’s enduring style and performance in a palette that perfectly complements your home with our premium color blends. Or combine up to five tile colors to create your own bespoke blend that fits your home’s unique style.